Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm up at the school scanning things!

The school has a large Epson this-that-and-another-with-4-digit-number-you-can't-buy-me....scanner....perfect for 11 x 17 pages. I think it goes to 12x 17 1/2 or something. Anyways...

Thought I might show the first design sheet for Ivan Greystone; a mercenary, rogue, and professional asshole who can heal from any wound. He's the main character of the story who prefers to keep his past a secret, even from his closest friends. When your secret involves the near destruction of an entire nation and threatened the entire continent (all volunterally), you'd wanna keep it a secret too.

I'll post more when the school's not closing for the day.

2 comments:

  1. These are my favorite types of drawings from you. I like the bottom middle one, he looks shady as hell.

    Is this the main character of the antagonist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I just read the text.

    Pretty sure he's the main character now.

    ReplyDelete