Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dopeasaurus Rex: Gets a Job


Yes, that's a house sized T-Rex, on a New York subway car, looking at a poster of the T-Rex Space Force.
Dopeasaurus Rex was an idea I came up with for the 24 hr comic challenge last year. I only made one page and a cover during the challenge. So for my scripting class' final project, I chose to bring that idea to life. It's not perfect, but it was fun. I plan on giving it a tune-up before I do a print run.

The mini-comic will be available for sale whenever I do a show or convention, so this comic in its entirety will only be available until Tuesday (12/3/13). Until then, enjoy!





"Dopeasaurus Rex" is © Jamel Jones, 2013
   
(Update on 12/3/13: I took down pages 3-6. I'll have the mini-comic up again another time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment