Friday, May 29, 2009

Spring 09, 3D Animation 2 , 2D Animatic

Yay! More content!



And content makes me happy.

It took me about 10 hours spread over 3 weeks to finish. I dad a Digital Video class running at the same time as my 3D Animation 2 class (which kicked my butt), so whatever.

I originally did the animatic in Flash, but re-worked it in Adobe After Effects to get a better handle on the program. Also, I believe the music is a bit different. The second track is still from The Pillows, but I changed it for times sake in the 3D Animation.

Any other comments or concerns, (like adding charred feathers at the end, and more dynamic framing at the battle sequence) feel free to add.

Let me know I'm loved.

1 comment:

  1. I like that version, especially that he burned the others out of the sky and finished off the last one. PWNSAUCE.

    The birds catching sight of him and THEN flying above should definatly be something you try to add to the 3D version, and I'm sure you're already working on facial expressions.

    GIANT LAZAH is pretty nice though. I like it.

    ReplyDelete