Friday, June 26, 2009

Celibrate Freedom Concert!

So I'm going to this concert Saturday with a group of strangers.
Yeah, sounds strange, but they're my friend George's friends, so they're probably pretty cool.

The concert's going to be in Plano of all places, down the street from my college. Waking up at 7 in the morning isn't so bad when Big Daddy Weave is opening...Or so I hear. I've never heard of the guys, but it's nothing a little Myspace link can't fix. They're actually pretty decent. I won't mind listening to them or their album actually.

Some other bands who'll be there are:

Leeland
Early Evening
Lincoln Brewster Early Evening
Newsboys Early Evening
Mark Schultz Evening
Kirk Franklin Evening
Jeremy Camp Late Evening

Most everyone else I haven't heard of before, kinda like Big Daddy Weave. And I'll just be pleasantly surprised by their music. The Afters and Sanctus Real will be there too.

So hanging out with strangers is pretty cool, just getting to meet some new people is awesome. But keeping up with 'em is even better.

Best of all:

It's free to go.

Yeah.

Free.

Absolutely.

That's what I said too.

If you want to go, you can go to the main site, click tickets, and pick one up from the listed locations or just print one out.


Later!

Edit: The date said yesterday @ 11:15ish. I'm still figuring this system out. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment