Monday, June 15, 2009

June 11th Excercises.


Last one tonight, I promise.

So this is a storyboard I did based on Raphael's School of Athens, circa 1510-1511.
I needed it to be modern, so I added a subway. Why not, right?
The third picture has a reflective surface in it using one of the train's windows.

I probably should finish it. I was having a lot of fun with it before I had to go. These were actually done Thursday afternoon. I drew a lot more than just this that Thursday, but I'll post that tomorrow.

And yeah I did draw today. I'll post it tomorrow too. It's kinda late now.

My next assignment is to finish three sketches of my choice. So fully rendered drawings on comic art board. I've got two weeks, more like a week and a half now. Too much Red Faction 2: Guerrillas did me in. lol.

If you wanna see it finished, let me know. I can probably finish it real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment